Monday, November 15, 2004

OOOOOOOOOklamhoma!

I'm so proud of myself.. im actually writing more than 1 time!!!!! lol.. anyways today was madd boring... i did not a lot the entire day....School was boring.. like always... and then... nothing.. oh wait! Then I... oh wait nothin again... thats what my day was like. But then i brought Auds home.. and i came home to talk to the WONDERFUL Seth.... which was nice.. seeing he left me for 5 FREAKIN DAYS!.. so we chatted.. and then i got in the mood to watch OKLAHOMA... i used to hate it.. but i decided that I actually like it..its really not as boring as some Rodgers and Hammerstein shows. Anyways.. im gonna just sit here and do what I have been doing all day..

I'll leave you with this...

"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have.. a few lesbians, a fat girl, and a weird-ass chick named Tootie"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home