Thursday, November 18, 2004

oh boy...

Today went well... boring.. like always.. but it went. The Apponequet News Station tapped their first ever show, which is really exciting.. it is starring Michelle Bazinet and myself. Everyone will be seeing it in their English classes most likely next week at some point.

I got my HC tickets today.. should be a fun time! Thats tommorow evening. Ill post about that afterwards.

Lastly, I had some realizations today.. I dont think i want to go to college next year. The thought is move to New York City... and take the year to get settled, get a job, and jut enjoy it, and possibly even audition for random things around. No matter what I will hopefully be getting an aprt. with my great bud Seth! Which would be amazing. Whats good is that my rents are up for supporting me in whatever desicion i make. I always hear from teachers and such "College is not for everyone" and i agree... but i think college IS for me.. just not next year.

3 Comments:

Blogger joealaxander4594 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 2, 2006 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger meganmiller7924 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 24, 2006 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger ttpw9imvg88 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 8, 2006 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home